This is for all chocolate lovers who don’t want to worry about calories. A very simple recipe which still gives that melt-in-your-mouth feeling. Once made, you can keep the fudge for a couple of days in the fridge.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup dates (soaked in warm water for 15 min)
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup crushed walnuts
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients (but only half of the walnuts) in a food blender until smooth and creamy. This can take a couple of minutes.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and the remaining walnuts
- Line a baking pan with baking paper and pour in the mixture.
- Cool in the fridge for at least one hour and before serving, cut into squares. It taste even better the next day!
This recipe is slighty adapted from “Food by Maria”.